Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Suddenly Heartburn

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suddenly Heartburn  (Read 3770 times)

avanahall

Suddenly Heartburn
« on: June 25, 2006, 05:56:12 AM »

Hey All,

I have noticed each day getting worse as I take my afternoon oil - if I eat anything close to the hour after it I get heartburn (the type where the acids want to come up your throat)

I am not one to get heart burn at all  -- is my body just not able to digest the oil?
any insight? :shock:

patsi

Re: Suddenly Heartburn
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 08:23:00 AM »

avanahall,
I suffered from the same thing until I changed the times I took the oil. I was taking it at 10:00am and 2:00pm now I take it an hour before I get up and at bedtime that seemed to cure the problem, unless I overeat.
patsi

Jim

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 08:34:26 AM »

Hi,
I got heartburn the whole hour after taking my oil. It was a long hour until I got to take a tums. But, after a couple of weeks it is almost non existant. You'll just have to guts your way through it. I wasn't going to quit, although it was unpleasant. Good luck!
Jim

avanahall

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 02:13:26 PM »

Jim,
I am actually on my 5th or 6th week.

I think I will try to take my second dose right before bed and I will report bacjk if this helped

thanks both of you :D

yogagirl

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 02:34:13 PM »

I was having a similar problem. I've incorporated apple cider vinegar and it helped a LOT! 2 tsp of ACV in some water and drink it down quick and then I chase it with more water. I do that before I eat and I've had no heartburn since! I only use it once a day before a main meal.

Try to use organic and a brand that says 'with the mother' on it. A great brand is Braggs.

http://www.bragg.com/

avanahall

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 03:10:40 AM »

yogagirl

Watch out for your teeth - the ACV will eat away your enamel unless you really get it off your teeth afterwards :D

yogagirl

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 07:31:01 AM »

It's not a lot of ACV not any more than what is in salad dressing. But thanks for the warning. I've been using ACV for years and my teeth are very healthy. I see my dentist every 6 months.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18