Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
did i imagine a NY Times magazine cover article? (not the freakonomics one)

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: did i imagine a NY Times magazine cover article? (not the freakonomics one)  (Read 3080 times)

chanchan

I could have SWORN I read a NY Times magazine cover article about Seth ages and ages ago, definitely before the freakonomics article... did i imagine this?

slimkevin

According to a quick search of nytimes.com I just performed, yes, you did imagine that.

The only other mention of Seth was an article on May 6, 2004 entitled "A Top Scientist's Research is Under Attack" (and no, Seth was not the titular scientist).

chanchan

i did that search too before posting this. its just that im CONVINCED there was an article about him and shangri-la before it was called that, and also his self-experimentation with sleep. in my hallucination this article ran like two years ago...

i must be crazy

Seth Roberts

• Administrator

I myself wrote an article in Chance about my self-experimentation research. No NY Times article before freakonomics.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18