Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
RIP Seth Roberts. THANK YOU

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RIP Seth Roberts. THANK YOU  (Read 2561 times)

Morex

RIP Seth Roberts. THANK YOU
« on: April 28, 2014, 04:38:24 AM »

http://blog.sethroberts.net/2014/04/27/seth/

Hello, this is Seth’s sister, Amy, with the sad news that Seth died on Saturday, April 26, 2014. He collapsed while hiking near his home in Berkeley, CA. He had asked that any memorial gifts be made to Amnesty International. Thank you to all for following and sharing Seth’s work.

On Sunday night I got the news from my girlfriend and I was immediately saddened. The man who changed my life through his work, a man who educated people through personal science just died.

He changed my life, made think, laugh and realize there is a vast world of knowledge to discover right in front of me.

There seems not to be a lot of info at this time, but I'll post it  as soon as available.

In the meantime, all I can say is this is a huge loss for humanity.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Seth. You left this world a better place and changed the life of thousands.

PirateJenny

Re: RIP Seth Roberts. THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 10:38:46 PM »

Oh, how devastating. :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18