Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
I don't know if I am enthusiastic about this.

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't know if I am enthusiastic about this.  (Read 2792 times)

starlotta

I don't know if I am enthusiastic about this.
« on: March 11, 2014, 07:27:59 PM »

I have been trying to do 4tbs of ELOO for about three weeks now. Additionally, I started exercising (do aerobics at home) for about a month now. I think I've experience some AS, but in three weeks I've only felt compelled to skip two dinners. I haven't been coming home from working and eating dinner and binging on snacks all night, which is great, too. However, I feel like I am eating a "normal" amount, which is just less than I was eating before but not really noteworthy. I do feel like my cravings are healthier, though, like I might really want to eat a big dinner, but I want to go home and have a pot of vegetables and not get a fried chicken dinner to go. (I live in Asia.)
I've been taking the oil between breakfast and lunch, and I usually workout for 30-60 minutes immediately after. However, even after three weeks, the oil is still making me feel woozy and a couple of times I felt so nauseous that I had to curl up and sleep it off before I could even think about trying to eat something once my hour was up.
I have a scale at home but it's not incredibly accurate, so my best guess is that I've lost about five pounds (from 158 lbs down to 153) since I started working out and taking the ELOO. I am not as concerned with the number on the scale as I am with fitting comfortably in my jeans (or being able to wear a bikini this summer!). My point is that so far I don't think the results have been all that great, or anything that can't possibly be explained by starting a new exercise regime, and on top of not feeling great every time I drink the oil (or think about drinking the oil), I am not sure if this is something I want to continue. However, so many people here seem to have good results that I am willing to keep trying for a little while longer.

PirateJenny

Re: I don't know if I am enthusiastic about this.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 09:20:07 PM »

Have you tried taking it at a different time of day?

Maybe try at night so you can just sleep through any uncomfortable feelings. :)

Titania

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 04:35:11 PM »

Hello and glad to see you.

You sound like me. I don't notice any great difference, and certainly no weight loss, but I remain hopeful.

starlotta

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 08:02:36 AM »

I want to stick with taking it in the morning as I only work afternoons and evenings and I am at home all morning, almost every morning. As long as I either work out immediately after taking it or I eat as soon as my hour is up, then I think I don't get nauseous. I hope that the nausea will pass as I get used to it. I ramped up to 4 tablespoons pretty fast, so that might have something to do with it.
I just bought my second bottle of ELOO today and I am going to keep going. I can't remember exactly when I started, but I think it was February 23, which means it's been about three weeks now. I thought I was feeling some AS just because I felt more in control of my appetite, but today and yesterday, I feel it sneaking back up to its former proportions and I am scared because I don't want to gain weight by overeating as well as downing a couple hundred calories in oil every morning. However, there's lots of people saying here that it can take up to 3 weeks to kick in for some people, especially women, so I am willing to keep going for a while longer.
Anyway, I see you just started Titania. I was feeling a little silly for jumping on this bandwagon six years late, but I'm glad to have another noob to talk to. :)

Titania

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 07:35:02 AM »

The only thing I found that worked, as far as the icky feeling, was not taking it on a totally empty stomach. Two hours after a meal was good - bedtime or first thing in the morning? Not so good.

I noticed taste changes more than AS. Certain smells and flavors seemed stronger. I have stopped the oil though, and am trying nose clips. I'll write more about that on my thread if you want to read about it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18