Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
The Charm of Three?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Charm of Three?  (Read 74928 times)

Titania

The Charm of Three?
« on: February 20, 2014, 07:27:53 PM »

As it turned out, the third time wasn't the charm - but the fourth was. I had to do a lot of experimentation before I found the flavorless calorie source and amount that worked for me, but my persistence paid off.

This forum had a lot to do with it. I couldn't have done it without the experience and information on this forum - it kept me going though the early days and it was a suggestion - or combination of suggestions - I read here that finally worked for me. I'm losing a little over a pound a week and it's been just as effortless and astonishing as everyone has said. If you would like to follow my progress, please visit my blog 'A Fine Line'

« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 07:29:51 AM by Titania »

flakita

Re: The Charm of Three?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 01:51:28 PM »

Titania, I am so glad that you are trying this one more time. If this worked for you the first time it should work the second or the third as well, my theory to this is that you are doing something wrong. My advice to you is to go and read ALL the post from MOREX, he has a lot of advices and his journey will definitely inspire you. He used to drink 2 tbs of canola oil twice per day but not before bed if I remember well. Why canola oil? I dont know, I know that there is a LOT of information that says Canola oil is not the best but in the other hand if you read the forums it seems that the people who had been successful on this "diet" were Canola oil people. I started this program using Walnut Oil since I consider is better quality but I had bad headaches and dizzines. I wonder which oil are you using?.
You need to realise that at least 2 hours your lips need to be VIRGIN, meaning no lipstick, no gloss, no candy, no toothpaste, not even kisses from your loved one!!! I mean it. VIRGIN, VIRGIN, VIRGIN.
Please let me know how are you doing...
  :)

flakita

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 04:14:47 PM »

Well, if the coconut oil doesnt work please dont give up!!! and just go for the Canola, you are not supposed to taste it anyways, once you will be skinny you will be Canola oil fan for sure.
The sugar water gives me headaches and dizziness too, how about increasing the dose of oil like Morex or me?
2 tbs twice a day!!!! Its about to happen, trust me...

starlotta

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 08:08:12 AM »

Are you using the unrefined coconut oil? I was reading another post about this diet on another blog, and the writer said he was successful, but he had to switch from unrefined coconut oil to refined coconut oil because the former was too flavorful. I have been using ELOO and noticing maybe a little AS in the form of feeling more control over my appetite, but no weight loss. However, I was reading about how such a huge percentage of the olive oil we buy is fake, and I live in Asia, so I am pretty sure the real stuff is nowhere to be found (even though the bottle I bought says it's 100% extra light olive oil from Italy). I was thinking about switching to canola, but then I was reading how bad that is for you, so I figured that since I was pretty near the end of my first bottle, I had better just stick with what I'd been using and continue researching to see if I could/should switch to something healthier.

Titania

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 02:20:53 PM »

Almost three months now. Weight loss has slowed, but I think that's due to eating too much. AS is not super strong like some describe it, or as strong as it was at first. It's just kinda 'there' all the time - definitely enough to lose weight quite easily, but possible to ignore if I'm not paying attention.

Titania

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 09:43:19 AM »

I'm not so sure it's just 'eating through AS'. I know that's some of it, but I actually gained this past week. I upped my FLC as much as I dare - maybe it's time for 'extra credit'.

Titania

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 07:40:46 AM »

I am sitting at a crossroads with SLD. AS has been very weak for a while, but now it's pretty much gone. I'm no longer losing weight - in fact I've gained a pound. I'm not sure what to do. I'm going to try switching my FLC source and time of day and see how that goes.

Titania

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 02:10:38 PM »

I think the charm has worn off for me. In the past 10 days, I've gained 3 pounds. I've been doing everything just the same, but the effects are gone. Bummer.

Titania

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 07:40:58 AM »

This forum is amazing. I searched through old posts and found a solution. I switched to 'Oil Milk' and my weight is dropping again. It's only been three days and I have already reached a new low.

Titania

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 08:15:37 PM »

I've tweaked the oil milk recipe to suit me - I made it more 'milk-like' and added some gelatin (the kind that dissolves in cold water) as well. I find it very easy to drink this way.

As I near the end of my fifth month, I am down 11 pounds and quite happy about it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18