Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Playing with my nose clip

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing with my nose clip  (Read 3972 times)

geoblewis

• Half The Woman I Used To Be
Playing with my nose clip
« on: August 06, 2013, 02:34:19 PM »

I just got mine today, the Speedo. It's a bit tight, but it works. I ate a few pieces of beef jerky a little while ago. Afternoon snack. I was full after three small pieces. I ate them with the nose clip on. Then I took it off, but then suddenly I wanted more jerky. So...nose clip back on.

I put it on while my son was cooking his lunch. I wasn't hungry for lunch, but found that the aromas made me feel like eating. So...nose clip time! Not sure how long I'll be able to keep this thing on. I've turned the exhaust fan on in the kitchen and closed the door. I'm in the living room and can still smell my son's lunch.

geoblewis

Re: Playing with my nose clip
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 07:34:08 AM »

Roasting a turkey this morning. I wasn't hungry at all, but this bird makes me want food! Nose clip on!

I love this!

geoblewis

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 08:37:38 PM »

I am continuing to use the nose clipping, especially when my oldest son is cooking. His food always puts out a lot of aromas, so nose clipping helps me a lot.

I'm finding that I am also less interested in cooking in general these days.

geoblewis

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 07:47:49 PM »

Have had stomach flu all weekend. Every little smell made me want to puke! The nose clip was so helpful!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18