Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
cookies, timing and brain/blood chemistry

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cookies, timing and brain/blood chemistry  (Read 3721 times)

terryv

cookies, timing and brain/blood chemistry
« on: August 02, 2013, 05:24:18 PM »

I began discussing this topic under "Science/Theory", but with only one reply I thought I'd try a different forum...

In a nutshell I discovered a few months ago that eating a small bit of something sweet just before - not after - lunch would effectively kill my sugar cravings for the rest of the day.  This has helped greatly with my late-evening munching which has been the bane of my weight-loss efforts.  I'm still not sure what to make of this - as the timing seems to be key - and I was hoping that one of the experts might provide some insight into the psychology or chemistry behind this phenomeon.

I won't rehash the details here but they are posted under the same subject in the above forum.  Has anyone had a similar experience?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18