Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Newbie, troubleshooting...

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie, troubleshooting...  (Read 3624 times)

Barfly

Newbie, troubleshooting...
« on: April 12, 2013, 03:28:14 AM »

Hello !

I weight 115 kg and would like to lose 10kg.

I have started 6 weeks ago by noseclipping whey protein shakes but had no success,then I have switched to melted butter for 10 days (in range of 200- 450 calories in the morning) but again no feeling of strong AS and no weight loss and now last 5-6 days I am trying 400 calories of sunflower oil which has almost no aftertaste out of all options I have tried but again I am not eating significantly less food and no weight loss...

I take no flavor calories in the morning and I don't feel uncontrollable hunger until lunch but when I get my hands on food I don't feel any control and in the afternoon and evening I constantly crave more food so I am very far from disinterest in food :)

So, what can I conclude from this? Should I bump oil calories even higher? Wait a week longer? Is is possible that for some reason SLD simply doesn't work for me and why may that be the case?

Any feedback and advice is highly appreciated, thanks

Morex

Re: Newbie, troubleshooting...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 03:31:44 AM »

Hi!

I am no expert, but it may be that you aren't taking enough oli. I was about 120 kilos when I started. I may be 95 now, 3+ months in SLD.

At first I had only 3 tbspns of canola and it gave me mild AS. Then I switched to 4 and HOLY COW! My AS is epic now and I've been losing weight steadily.

So, check the amount of oil you are taking. Then be sure to be very respectful of the 2 hours window. Oh and remember that AS could get to you after a month. So be patient.

Hope that helps.

Barfly

Re: Newbie, troubleshooting...
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 05:17:55 AM »

Hi, thank you for your advice !

The problem is that I already take 450 calories from oil or melted butter and I am not comfortable going much higher than that as I need other stuff in my life besides fat :)

However, I think its time for me to start experimenting more as this standard one time SLD dose in the morning isn't working, I will try noseclipping whey shake in the morning, butter in the afternoon and cottage cheese in the evening and if that doesn't work than I am throwing in the towel as clearly this angle doesnt work for me.

Wish me luck and take care ! ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18