Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Which Noseclip to Buy

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which Noseclip to Buy  (Read 4812 times)

sunnyday

Which Noseclip to Buy
« on: March 16, 2013, 02:15:16 PM »

I am looking on Amazon and they are few of them. Which one do you like? TIA

Phoebe

Re: Which Noseclip to Buy
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 08:41:43 AM »

I just bought Speedo "liquid comfort nose clip."  This is my third nose clip and the first one that doesn't slide off my nose while I'm eating or drinking or brushing my teeth.  It has a clear double band and two flat, rubbery circles that pinch the nose tightly.  It costs about $8 as opposed to the others that cost about $5.  I bought this one at a sporting goods store.  I believe that all three nose clips I've tried were Speedo brand.

I wouldn't describe it as overly comfortable, but that's the trade off for a nose clip that works, and you don't have to wear it for long.  I would recommend this one over the ones with hard plastic or soft silicone on the ends, which didn't stay on my nose long enough for me to chug down a protein drink.

I hope this answer helps someone!

Key Tones

Re: Which Noseclip to Buy
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 12:03:14 PM »

I just bought the Cressi DF 200189. $5 add on item at Amazon.

It is made with a flexible wire that you can adjust to tighten or loosen as needed.  I have a pretty large nose, so I was worried about buying one that would be too tight.  Sure enough, I had to loosen it.  It is perfect now.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18