Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Newbie questions - diarrhea

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie questions - diarrhea  (Read 3185 times)

euripides

Newbie questions - diarrhea
« on: March 11, 2013, 02:07:48 PM »

Searched but found fairly non-definitive answers on this.

Question: I've been experiencing some diarrhea and soft stools since starting less than a week ago. Nothing too serious, but I just wondered if SLD was a likely culprit, and if it goes away?
Start (March 7 2013): 292.8lbs
Target - Phase 1: 275lbs
Target - Overall : 160lbs

August

Re: Newbie questions - diarrhea
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 02:19:25 PM »

If you are using oil for your dose, you may have this problem.
Often, you can fix this by lowering your dose.  I went with 2tbsp- anything more would cause problems, and I didn't really need anything more, especially once I started eating paleo (no grains, no legumes, no dairy except for butter/ghee).
It took me a while to find an oil I could tolerate.  I achieved a rather high level of appetite suppression during that time by using a nose-clip and eating baked chicken.  This is also an option, but I hesitate to recommend it because I no longer think of this sort of chicken as food.  This is probably why it is so powerful as an SLD dose- with no flavor you can tell it is cardboard.
Anyway, you can eat almost anything nose-clipped for your SLD dose, if you find you need to avoid oil.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18