Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
I don't really need to lose weight

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't really need to lose weight  (Read 3829 times)

lemur2

I don't really need to lose weight
« on: January 07, 2013, 02:20:28 PM »

What my question is, does this technique work if you are close to your set point?  I might want to lose at most 2-3 lbs, but don't think it will work.  I'm 5'1" and weigh about 100 lbs. 

euripides

Re: I don't really need to lose weight
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 04:13:29 PM »

What my question is, does this technique work if you are close to your set point?  I might want to lose at most 2-3 lbs, but don't think it will work.  I'm 5'1" and weigh about 100 lbs.
Why do you care about 2-3lbs? And can your scales even measure to a 2-3% accuracy anyway. I can lose 3lbs simply by leaning slightly backwards when I stand on mine!

Isn't your fat percentage a more important number?
Start (March 7 2013): 292.8lbs
Target - Phase 1: 275lbs
Target - Overall : 160lbs

sunnyday

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 04:17:59 AM »

I am also not looking to lose too much weight. I would like to see if SLD can control my hormonal food binges.

euripides

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 05:32:31 AM »

I am also not looking to lose too much weight. I would like to see if SLD can control my hormonal food binges.
What are "hormonal food binges"?

woodysworld

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 09:39:21 AM »

What are "hormonal food binges"?

Hormonal food binges are when us women are dealing with that LOVELY time of the month AND
during ovulation whereupon we crave copious amounts of JUNK FOOD and seem to have a hollow leg
while eating it.

SLD helps with it, but I've also noticed that I have to go super low carb the few days leading up to
either Manic Food Frenzy.

I knew SLD was helping with it when it was either ovulation time or PMS time for me, it was super bowl
sunday, and my husband seemed to have bought out the ENTIRE GROCERY STORE of every single chip and
cookie on the planet.

Usually, I'd dive right in and not STOP for the four hours, but this last super bowl, I had maybe a couple
doritos and I was like "meh, maybe not". Which was REALLY so totally NOT ME.

I've also found that in addition to the oil, just keeping your healthy fats up during these times helps
a LOT. I think your body is really craving fat, and not carbs, but carbs are just so dang tasty and easier
to get your mitts on.

So grab that coconut oil (or whatever), your avocados, egg yolks and macadamia nuts... I promise you won't
be able to overeat a pile of 'em.

Good luck!

Julie

euripides

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 02:05:07 PM »

Hormonal food binges are when us women are dealing with that LOVELY time of the month AND
during ovulation whereupon we crave copious amounts of JUNK FOOD and seem to have a hollow leg
while eating it.
Hmm. I may be a woman. And if I am then I'm ovulating roughly 28 to 31 times a month. ;-)

woodysworld

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 09:03:24 AM »

Holy crap - you're VERY fertile then.

You'd better do a quick exploratory surgery session on yourself
to make sure you really have no uterus.

;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18