Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
got off track the last week

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: got off track the last week  (Read 3496 times)

daniellep

got off track the last week
« on: December 31, 2012, 10:47:04 AM »

hi everyone,
I am relatively new to this diet ( hate to call it a diet). Two weeks ago when I did it for one week I lost without trying about two pounds and it actually shocked me. I wondered to myself why this diet didnt stay so popular over the  years. I mean if it works  how come you rarely hear about it anymore? I started up again and I am just going to take it slow and see if I actually drop the weight I have been wanting to lose for the last five years. I pray it works.

Ratty

Re: got off track the last week
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 08:27:57 AM »

Hi daniellep

Welcome to the forum. I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss quest.

I suspect SLD has never gotten the coverage it deserves because its just too weird. I rarely tell people about it because a) I haven't been as successful with it as I would have liked - although it has helped me stay within shouting distance of my ideal weight - and b) I worry that they will really think I am nuts. So unlike other diets, after the initial hype on Freakonomics, etc, no one really talks about it enough.

Lets hope that 2013 is the year of the slim figure and the fat bank account (unlike 2012!) :-\

Ratty
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18