Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
flaxseed oil caps

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: flaxseed oil caps  (Read 3325 times)

daniellep

flaxseed oil caps
« on: December 14, 2012, 11:20:07 AM »

hi everyone,
I never manage not to taste the flaxseed oil, even when closing my nose. I recently bought some flaxseed capsules and was wondering if its okay to swollow enough caps to be equivalent to two tablespoons a day?

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
Re: flaxseed oil caps
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 03:30:56 AM »

It's okay but it isn't easy. Have you tried using swimmer's noseclips to hold your nose shut while you drink flaxseed oil?

daniellep

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 08:29:52 AM »

yeah but I still  can taste it. I think I am going to switch to extra light olive oil due to finances. I am 5"2 and 151 ibs. I tried this diet about six years ago but due to certain circumstances I had to stop. I have noticed that for some people it works and for some it doesnt. So far it has been a very mild appetite suppressent for me. I was hoping I would have the same results you had in your book...and well I am still hoping.

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 12:52:07 PM »

Here's what I do: I eat a combination of yogurt, ground flaxseed, honey & fruit with my nose clipped. It tastes great and is easy to eat, even without smell, because it has plenty of sweet, sour, creamy and different textures. It is very healthy. It costs little (whereas flaxseed oil is expensive).

And it has plenty of calories so it is good for SLD.

daniellep

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 07:26:56 AM »

thanks Seth, and actually I read something on Amazon by one of the people who reviewed your book and its worked for me. I take a small sip of water and keep it in my mouth and then take the tablespoon with my nose closed with the water in still in my mouth and swallow. Then I take a another drink of water and then I swish my mouth out with water and after all of it is done I have no residue of flax oil taste. It sounds like a lot to do but it really isnt. I hope this works!

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 02:16:04 PM »

Thanks, Danielle, that's a great suggestion. I will post it on my blog.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18