Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
ELOO vs EVOO

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ELOO vs EVOO  (Read 4349 times)

jimvt

• O, The Days of the Kerry Dancers
ELOO vs EVOO
« on: November 04, 2012, 03:02:54 PM »

I'm getting back in the diet after a lapse of several years...went from 255 to 220 last time fairly easily.
A couple of physical problems got me off track.
I seem to remember last time I didn't have ELOO so I used EVOO and it worked just as well.

Any recommendations as to which brand of ELOO to use?  Are there any scam brands out there?

Any help appreciated.

JD

numpty01

• Global Moderator
Re: ELOO vs EVOO
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 03:47:23 PM »

I guess it depends on what you can get locally. Each of the main large supermarkets in my area of the UK have own brand and at a similar price of 3.50 per litre so I am happy if I can get a bottle for that amount. Each works in the same way for me.

My wife has treated me to better brands when they have been on offer but as I don't taste it and the calories are the same I stick to the own-brand.

Only variance seems to be the quality of the non-drip cap on the bottle, and for a little while how ELOO was labelled. If the main label is slightly different then the description of the product and the colour (if in a clear bottle) confirms that it is processed.

N.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18