Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
RK's 4 week Graduation

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RK's 4 week Graduation  (Read 3237 times)

Rok

RK's 4 week Graduation
« on: October 24, 2012, 09:31:22 PM »

Hello SLD Friends,
I am 42/male. Has been "officially" on SLD since 25/Sep/2012. I started with 83Kg and as of today I am below 81 Kg. WHich is like 2kg (4.4lbs) weight reduction in 1 month! My Phase-1 target is to reach 75 Kg, which was what I used to weigh 17 years ago.

I have experimented with many other diets, but couldnt sustain them for a prolonged period due to the strain involved. I have bumped up my workout intensity as a reward. My 4 week short trip was not a smooth curve, there has been frustrtions, but I stuck to my dosage. My dosage is as follows.
I mix 2ts sugar in a teeny bottle till it dissolves and then add 2 ts EVOO. After shaking vigourosly, I gulp it down. The same potion I carry to work. I make it a point to consume this at least 30 minutes before the meal, I know 1 hour is what is recomended.

I am also experimenting with just sugar water at times. I should be honest, the days which I spend at home are the most challenging since there are lots of opportunities for snacking, where as at work I do not have easy access to any snacks. In all my earlier attempts with other diets, weekends have been challenging since I would gain back all the weight I would have lost in 5 days. But the past weekend I made a deleberate effort to stick to the diet and it worked, even though I had to attend a wedding reception.

There have been days where I could see day-to-day weight loss and others where I had gained. For eg: I feasted on snacks yesterday, yes....oil ones..but then I skipped dinner...but I skipped the potion too...

Overall, the experience has been rewarding. In all my earlier attempts I have always gone down to 80Kg, but never below that.  Hence, the next 4 weeks are critical for me, since I am going to be venturing into unfamiliar waters. State which I have not reached in that last 17 years.

Below are few threads where I have documented my experience.

My SLD Page
My SLD observations Thread
My first 4 week Progress tracker Thread

~Rk
---------------------------
Phase-1 Target: 75 Kg
---------------------------

adventurer

Re: RK's 4 week Graduation
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 03:03:52 AM »

Great!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up