Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
At my wits end

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: At my wits end  (Read 8198 times)

KittyMcKnitty

Re: At my wits end
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 04:02:25 PM »

If you're ketoadapted, then your body should run well on fat, so I would add more fat.  I eat a hunk of grass-fed butter or very dark chocolate (90% Cacao) when my energy is low.

HelenaR

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 04:20:42 PM »

Hi Kitty

Yes that is what I am seeing too. I am going to concentrate on fats and protein more today.
I went OK last night with pork and a small salad. I do love the filler stuff. I am sleeping well. Find I want to go to bed earlier and get up sometimes an hour before the alarm.
I feel a bit lighter today and my stomach seems flatter. That is where I put the weight mostly.
cheers
H

adventurer

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 09:31:32 AM »

I hope you enjoy Professor seth's book!

HelenaR

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012, 10:59:54 PM »

Hi Adventurer

I think it will be here by next week. Looking forward to reading it.
Have gone well today. Had eggs and butter for lunch with my nose clipped. Then some dark choc that is sweetened with stevia about 3. It is 5pm here now and my energy is getting low and my head is light but I don't feel hungry at all. In fact I feel full.
This diet is like one big appetite killer lol.
I am looking much slimmer.
cheers
H

keys

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2012, 06:54:16 AM »

Helena,

Congratulations on your progress so far!

adventurer

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2012, 03:21:18 PM »

Maybe drinking lots of water will help u not get lightheaded

HelenaR

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2012, 04:50:38 PM »

Thanks folks
Water may be the answer as I had quite a lot after dinner last night and felt good. Lots of water is good in any case.
Will see how I go with it today. Which so far is going very well. Just had my coffee for breakfast and felt full and just had my oil. So far this has all been easy going but I have only been on it for a week and just started the nose clipping for lunch the other day. But the results are already there so I feel very positive about the whole experiment.
cheers
Helena

adventurer

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 11:52:07 AM »

I'm glad the water helped!!  Lightheadedness was probably because of dehydration.

HelenaR

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 03:50:32 PM »

Hi Adventurer

Yes that fixed it yesterday too

cheers
H

adventurer

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2012, 04:34:15 AM »

Wonderful!!!  Thanks for trying my advice. I learned it in school, and now I'm at harvard. Hopefully I can learn more to help others

HelenaR

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2012, 04:57:44 PM »

wow excellent Adventurer

HelenaR

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2012, 05:04:51 PM »

Good news ! Been on SLD now for about a week and half and tried some of my tight clothes this morning. I bought these when I almost got down to my ideal weight four years ago on low carb. Well haven't tried them on in two weeks and they are not as tight ! I have lose some weight. How much it is hard to say but I am very encouraged by the results so far.
This last few days my energy has been good. That first week it wasn't. About three nights ago I cut the oil out in the evening as I don't have a problem with hunger at night. This has happened since I started to nose clip for lunch. So now I only do the oil in the morning.
The other thing I find very helpful is about 4 I grate some frozen lemon skin and all and put it in a big glass of water with a bit of Stevia. I find this very filling and refreshing. Hardly want to look at dinner after that.
As my energy is back I will go back to the gym next week to do some weights and rowing and maybe swimming. I am also going to try and do PACE twice a day. I love it in the morning as it really gets me going and when I have done it in the late afternoon I feel a lot better. Gets the blood moving lol
Anyway I am delighted with the results so far and it hasn't been very hard to do. Still haven't received the book but hoping it will come next week.
cheers
Helena

adventurer

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2012, 03:03:45 PM »

Maybe u should contact someone about where ur book might be. I know u ordered it a while ago.

I will try the lemon water   Wow!!!  Sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing it!!

HelenaR

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2012, 04:28:19 PM »

Hi Adventurer

Lemon water is great ! And so good for you. http://www.fitsugar.com/10-Reasons-Lemon-Juice-Good-You-14860617
All online books take up to 6 weeks to get here. I got this one through Fish Pond and they did send me an email last week to say I should have it by the 22 Oct. Because I like in Australia this is how things go here.
If the book was on Kindle I would have had it straight away.
cheers
Helena

HelenaR

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2012, 01:37:10 AM »

Just an update for today.
I seem to have gone to another level with SLD. By dinner time I had approx 500 cals and I was so not hungry. Even on low carb I would have been hungry on this amount. I have been busy all day and took my dog for a walk and did two sets of PACE. One in the morning and then in the afternoon. I have felt very normal with no energy loss. I had some chicken but felt so full I had to stop. I have only had about 800 cals all day including the oil this morning. I am really amazed!
As I am an experienced dieter and thought I knew every trick in the book this is something I cannot explain. It is certainly not a trick of my imagination!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18