Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
ASN: My journey

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ASN: My journey  (Read 3575 times)

ashleysnorman

ASN: My journey
« on: May 24, 2012, 05:06:54 AM »

Hello!
I have decided to document my journey with this diet because I have not seen anyone else on here with my stats really. I don't have a lot of weight to lose. I am not 'fat' by societal norms, just 'un-toned' with an un-natural obsession in which I think about food. I am 5' 3" 127lbs, I wear a sz 5 in jeans. Most people are happy with this but until recently, I had always been able to maintain a stable weight of 113lbs. All my clothes are sz (S), (XS), 25, 26, 00 and 0's; needless to day I no longer fit into any of them.

My weight gain has been steadily climbing over 2 years. I can exercise and diet but I still can't stay below 120lbs. The hunger *was* unbearable. I ended up thinking about food all day. I  was to a point where I was despising healthy food. Prior to this weight gain, I lived a semi active lifestyle with little hunger and pretty much ate what I wanted. Now, I eat 1 turkey 6in sub with swiss, I gain a lb the next day if I don't work it off. I am 26 and I guess my metabolism is slowing down. Either way, I haven't seen anyone on here use this diet for minimal weight loss at my stats.

I would like to get back down to 113 and NOT be hungry. So far, the diet is going AMAAAZING!! I have lost 3 lbs in 3 days. (I started at 131). If I keep up this rate I will hit my goal in weeks. I am trying to eat normal but my appetite is GONE. I don't even think about food. I am still in shock about this. I have always been the time to binge late-night and still wake up ravenous in the morning. I woke up today made of cup of coffee at 6:30 am and it is still half full. I can't even finish a cup of coffee.

The AS is getting stronger everyday. This diet is such a refreshing (and cheaper) break than the diet pills and special frozen meals I had to buy in the past. The only Q I have now is can I drink carbonated water to get the oil down? The regular water doesn't really get the greasy feeling out of my mouth. It would be so amazing if I could drink carbonated water.

Good Luck to everyone!
Ashley

gte

Re: ASN: My journey
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 05:42:21 AM »

Hey Ashley!

I just joined the forums today so you probably haven't seen my posts. I'm
actually quite close to your stats. I'm in the normal BMI range but I've
gained about 6kg since September - having the same symptoms - uncontrollable
appetite, especially for sweets. And weekends are a real problem - being at
home I'm always around the fridge chewing something. So I'm starting SLD in
order to get back to my old weight and stay there.

So good luck to both of us!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18