Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Easiest way to consume oil, even as much as 480 calories per shot

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Easiest way to consume oil, even as much as 480 calories per shot  (Read 4176 times)

mrpunjabi

Just a product of my trial and error.

Oil in a cup up to the required level, add in some tap water, approx the same amount as the oil. (however, sometimes you can get away with less)

Then drink it noseclipped.

I used to be fine drinking it without the noseclip. however, sometimes, you get one of those days, where the aftertaste of the oil gets to you, and gets to you bad. usually on GOOD days, i could still taste the oil but shrugged it off.

with this method, no problems at all.

So in my view, this is the absolute most flavorless way to consume the oil.

As far as results go, I'll update when I have more substantial data.

abs999

Re: Easiest way to consume oil, even as much as 480 calories per shot
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 02:17:50 AM »

High in saturated fats and cholesterol and low in everything else, consumption of animal fats is best minimized, used as a condiment at most. Tallow, lard, and fish oils all top the list providing 902 calories (45% DV) per 100 gram serving. That is 1849 calories per cup, 117 calories per tablespoon, and 45 calories per teaspoon. Butter contains slightly fewer calories with 876 calories per 100 gram serving or 44% DV.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18