Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
reading the hell out of this forum ( newbie from the tropics)

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: reading the hell out of this forum ( newbie from the tropics)  (Read 2922 times)

Rosee

reading the hell out of this forum ( newbie from the tropics)
« on: February 13, 2012, 08:50:17 PM »

I'm reading the hell out of this forum, lay my eye on any article here,  learning so much from all of your topics and expierences. Thank you so much of the pioneeringstuff!!!!!
Got down 7 lbs or so (different homes, and thus different scales) in 12 days but some (beach)parties came up, as my daughter turned 16, wooow, so also gained  back some lbs. But that was worth the fun.  Anyway, i'm not so worried anymore since i know the oil works:))))
 Next couple of weeks i will not alou anybody disturbing my oil-rythme. The idea that this wil work is such a dream, (struggeling since i was 14), i never ever hope to wake up any more; i love my oil dream to death:)

numpty01

• Global Moderator
Re: reading the hell out of this forum ( newbie from the tropics)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 05:29:42 AM »

There is so much to find here that I forget, especially when it is something that has changed in my own situation - that didn't apply before but does now.

Have fun.

N.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18