Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Anybody tried 'blind' eating?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody tried 'blind' eating?  (Read 3148 times)

Rosee

Anybody tried 'blind' eating?
« on: February 06, 2012, 08:32:50 AM »

My friends birthday was celebrated in a hip totally dark restaurant. She could't see anything, nor what she was eating. (Hilarius and ended up with eating with her hands. Afterwards she heard waht it was she got on her plate and admitted that eating 'blind' gives not the same taste to food. Could it be like nose clipping and crazy spices be a way to disturb/fool your brains? would it be an idea to try a mix? I wonder who tried this allready.

mrbarnett21

• Live Laugh Love
Re: Anybody tried 'blind' eating?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 08:03:58 PM »

My friends birthday was celebrated in a hip totally dark restaurant. She could't see anything, nor what she was eating. (Hilarius and ended up with eating with her hands. Afterwards she heard waht it was she got on her plate and admitted that eating 'blind' gives not the same taste to food. Could it be like nose clipping and crazy spices be a way to disturb/fool your brains? would it be an idea to try a mix? I wonder who tried this allready.

Hmm maybe this goes to show how when our sense rely heavily on sight. 
Live Laugh Love
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18