Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Choosing the number of Calories

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Choosing the number of Calories  (Read 4800 times)

mrpunjabi

Choosing the number of Calories
« on: December 14, 2011, 04:10:10 AM »

Hi Everyone, I am very familiar with the SLD and have tried it multiple times. However, thus far, my results have not exceeded 14 pounds. Pounds I have since regained.
So as I start again, I have a question concerning calories.

According to the theory, the more flavorless calories you consume, the lower your setpoint.

When I lost the 14 pounds the last round (over 2 months until I plateaued, which is why i stopped) , I consumed a mix of sugar and oil with water. Now I feel I'm more comfortable with the more flavorless, oil and water.

I am equally happy to consume 300 calories or 2 rounds (which means 600 calories) of oil in water per day.

It does not impede, there's not sugar or carbs to worry about, and it could mean more flavorless calories, hence more appetite supression.

I was just wondering if 600 cals could backfire and be LESS effective than the 300 calories method.

Current weight: 200 pounds.
Height : 6 ft.

Aiming to lose approx 20 pounds of fat (more, if some of my lean mass seems to go away too).

thanks

mrpunjabi

Re: Choosing the number of Calories
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 04:12:38 AM »

Just a quick note, when I returned to approx 200 lbs after that successful go,. I RE-DID the diet and lost practically NO weight.

Hence weeks later, I've decided to try it again, but WITHOUT the sugar this time. It seems to give me appetite supression but I'll continue to track my results
and not stop for several months to see where it takes me.

mrpunjabi

Re: Choosing the number of Calories
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 08:27:04 PM »

I found exactly what I was looking for by pure chance. lol.
In Seth's top post: http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=1632.0

thanks Seth/Universe.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 08:26:02 AM by mrpunjabi »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18