Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
No AS after three weeks

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No AS after three weeks  (Read 4709 times)

dinkyday

No AS after three weeks
« on: October 31, 2011, 02:12:42 PM »

Hi, I would like some advice... I've been taking the ELOO in the middle of the night for three weeks now. First week 30ml, second week 45ml and for the past week I have taken 60ml. So far I haven not noticed any AS. Is there any point in sticking with it, maybe even upping the dose even further (I'm male, 1.86m/6.1feet, 83kg/183 pounds)? Any input/tips/suggestions would be much appreciated!

Sanchiaza

Re: No AS after three weeks
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 09:38:26 PM »

How close are you to your goal weight?

dinkyday

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 01:24:08 AM »

How close are you to your goal weight?

I have been trying for ages to get down to 74kg (163 pounds) so I have about 9-10 pounds of fat I would like to lose...

Sanchiaza

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 03:27:09 AM »

My understanding is that the closer you are to goal, the longer it can take. I would say just hang in there, give it some more time. I'm also wondering if 60ml is perhaps a little too much oil - if you follow the formula to calculate how many calories you need (weight in pounds X 2, divided by 120), it works out to about 3 tablespoons of oil at your weight of 183lbs, so 45ml (if your tablespoon is 15ml and not 20ml).

Have a look at this thread, it's got some good information in it: http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=1238.0

Also this one: http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=5351.0

Good luck  :)

tek_vixen

• A mind is a terrible thing to lose!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 11:18:42 AM »

dinkyday, I would recommend you take a serious look at ditto foods and eliminate them.  When I've had trouble with AS, it was usually because those nasty dittos were sneaking in too much.  Good luck!

T-Vix

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18