Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Brenda - Day 6, hunger problem gone

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brenda - Day 6, hunger problem gone  (Read 1847 times)

Brenda324

• My SLD Page on This Forum w/ My Tracking Info
Brenda - Day 6, hunger problem gone
« on: August 24, 2011, 07:45:12 AM »

Since day four of taking olive oil, then Walnut oil, I stopped having too many hunger signals.

The extra hunger signals started after I had allowed too much white flour into my diet about 6 weeks ago. Not only did I begin feeling hungry too much, my face started breaking out, my belly started poofing out, and weight began to rapidly accumulate. I had already gotten into the habit of mindless eating over a year ago when I wasn't feeling well after a sleep-depriving trip I returned from, but that was just eating for pleasure to compensate for feeling low in energy and excessively sleepy-tired. Although I had trouble shaking the habit, my weight was only accumulating very slowly. It was nothing compared to the hunger and weight gain with the addition of the white flour (pizza and pasta from an amazing local restaurant).

Thanks to SLD, it looks like the hunger issue has gone away, as well as the desire to eat much take-out pizza and pasta. Now I know that that's something that can only be an occasional meal. Until SLD though, I was having trouble breaking away.

Brenda
My SLD Page: http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=8136.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18