Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
8 Weeks 8lbs

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8 Weeks 8lbs  (Read 2409 times)

rsailer

8 Weeks 8lbs
« on: July 06, 2006, 11:51:36 AM »

(M, 47, 5'11) Been doing this for 8 weeks and have moved from 212 to 204. Other than regular walking, haven't really "changed" my diet, other than I eat less. 3-4 times a week, I have a glass or two of alcohol (beer, wine). Rarely do I feel the need to each junk food.

For me, the effect of 2tbsp of canola two times per day is the complete elimination of that feeling of being starving.

I suspect some of the effect is from the two hour window around the canola oil (for me, usually once mid morning and once mid afternoon) helping me be a bit more conscious (not obsessed though) of when I eat.

Generally, I have a light breakfast (bowl of cereal and some coffee) then click on the stopwatch function of my watch. When I think about it and check and it is over an hour, I drink the canola oil; then I set the stopwatch going again. When I think about and check and it is over an hour, I eat lunch, etc...

Sometimes I can't squeeze it in so I end up drinking one dose of oil at night. I don't sweat it if I miss it though.

That is what I really like about this "diet:" no real sweating it. I like the slow, fairly consistent reduction.

BTW, had a physical with blood test a week or so ago and my BP was down, LDL and total Cholesterol down and triglycerides way down. (use Liptor, but hoping to get off of it...).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18