Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Get the 4 CD Set of Shangri La Diet book it is great.

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get the 4 CD Set of Shangri La Diet book it is great.  (Read 8776 times)

soontobethin

Get the 4 CD Set of Shangri La Diet book it is great.
« on: November 06, 2010, 06:54:56 PM »

THIS IS  WHAT I HAVE DONE AND LOST 25 LBS SINCE JULY.

Get the CD's that Seth has done... (a set of 4) also available on Amazon they are excellent.
Lots of excellent extensive information... easier than reading the book...as I put a CD on
at night and learn about things then, too!Get the CD's that Seth has done... (a set of 4)
also available on Amazon they are excellent.

Lots of excellent extensive information... easier than reading the book...as I put a CD on
at night and learn about things then, too!

My favorite way is to have my oil just before I go to bed,followed with
a couple of slurps of hot water... (it cleans the spoon!) and that is it... then, I have
the sugar water in the late afternoon (if I remember it) and need a slight lift... and
becasuse the SLDiet has been so teriffic for me, I have lost my cravings for sweets,
i.e.sugar, ice cream, chocolate, and cookies, pie and cakes! Therefore, I do
eat "less" ,,,which is the whole point.

Gook luck, you also might read the Amazon reviews of Seth's book... there are 93
excellent reviews and lots of information that people have shared... including mine!

I have also found the Greek yogurt either Fage or the Costco larger container of
Mountain 'Something' (It's in a blue and white package) at $3.89 for a large container...
not sweetened, and I use Splenda (2 paks) for about a cup each morning for breakfast...
This works great for me...

DO get the CD's that Seth has done... (a set of 4) also available on Amazon they are excellent.
at night and learn about things then, too! It is really motivating.

Best lj

jezzika

Re: Get the 4 CD Set of Shangri La Diet book it is great.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 05:08:10 PM »

Hi again this is me... who wrote the note above...

Now, I m happy - no...  "DELIGHTED" to tell you all and Seth, (God Bless YOU!!!!!)
that I have achieved my goal of 40 lbs... from 155, aNd continue to do really well and
am even 3 lbs below that at 111.0 lbs... size 4 pants, and just had my Doc, check my thyroid again,
and he tells e that 'everything is just PERFECT.. (tryglicerydes, HDL LHL,BLOOD PRESSURE,
Thyroid just where it is supposed to be, Heart, Weight Awesome 111 lbs...

and all this because of this wonderful Shangri La Diet, by Dr. Seth Roberts. 

I do have the 4 CD's from  Amazon and have played them very frequently to understand the
set point science, the ditto foods, the additional hints on spices... and the Low Glycemic choices
in my food plan, now... I cannot thank you enough for this excellent presentation and the
hard earned discovery that you have endured to create a 'weight loss' regimen... THAT WORKS....
AND IT WAS SOOOOOOOooooooo ŽEASY.

I have tried to follow it well and it has paid off... I refuse to get drawn into 'how crazy' this sounds,,,
I just life the results. I was very conservative in taking only 1 T eloo, and only sugar water on afternoon
occasions, and have now given all my size 14s 12s 10s , some 8s still can be worn... taken in...
and am delighted with how I feel, look and proud that I did stick to this... Thank you Seth...
I am a verrrrry happy, 'soontobethin' person.

jezzika

numpty01

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 12:09:08 AM »

Thanks for the update jezzika / soontobethin :) excellent results!

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 04:52:26 AM »

That's wonderful, I'm so pleased to hear it.  ;D And this is well-put:

I have tried to follow it well and it has paid off... I refuse to get drawn into 'how crazy' this sounds

jezzika

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 11:24:28 AM »

THANKS SO MUCH!

One of the things that I forgot to report on for me  (talking about the
emotional devistation that being FAT causes....), is the incredible FREEDOM
from the shackles of FOOD... it was, and I mean 'WAS'... always
something to fear, hate, love be constantly concerned about, constantly either
binging, sneaking food, hiding staches of goodies... and then self-hating, feeling
 'LESS-THAN' my slimmer friends, and always blaming myself for not being able to
"make it" -- meaning a slim life style...

Talking about the emotional reckage that being FAT causes....

I even stuck with Weight Watchers and developed into one of their instructors and
conducted classes at the LA Times every Wednesday... and was actually 'starving
myself' and was urged by the management at that time, actually 'forced' by
the 'group think' t(after managers meetings that consistede in weighing - in public,
measuring according to last weeks measurements -- that I was "OK" or not...
I just couldn't do it and naturally had resentment and self hate and naturally sought
out my old friend FOOD.

I have been on every diet known to man- or woman! Stillman, Cabbage and grapefruit,
Atkins, South Beach, - (the more complex one not the current easier one),Beverly
Hills Diet,  Sugar Busters, Suzanne Somers; I have taken the vitamin shots  at the 'Weight
Clinic' in the valley, Jenny Craig, Fen-Phen - (that was a good one till all the 'heart-problems
came out... then I balloned back up again.... and probably several more that I cannot remember
as I 'failed' at everything. 

Now, I KNOW I can wear my size four white Ralph Lauren jeans, my size 6 new jackets,
and have taken in all my t-shirts,  given away ALL my size X=Large great sweaters,
my 'corporate business suits' many new and never worn... and have this marvelous gift
from Dr Seth Roberts,.. no hunger, no cravings, no pills, no abstaining from those 'bad' foods...
no DENiAL of food that eventually kills ANY diet...no weighing and measuring, no meetings,
no disgusted looks in the mirror, no 'hiding behind everyone when family pictures are taken,
no more wearing black all the time... no more self hate and revulsion... no more feeling
"less than: just about everyone... no Life.

I urge you to keep trying this and follow Seth's book... it is EASY' and it works...
H is a visionary with new 'weight' problem thinking... it sounds absolutely crazy that such a
simple thing as Extra Light Olive Oil and a little sugar in water can make such a difference
in your life and your soul. I am so grateful to him and you can believe all the reviews from
the Amazon book and CDs of the Shangri La Diet.... that is what convinced me...
all the kind people that left positive ands many times funny reviews on Seth's book, at his
forum, reading his writings,. and trying to do it... and Yes, it was easy....Yes it WORKS,

We are survivers...  now, you are handed a GIFT.. You can DO IT.

LOVE TO ALL. Jezzika

BlueMorrissey

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 12:13:51 AM »

I've listened to the audio cd's probably ten times at bedtime.  It really keeps me motivated and drills in my mind that lowering set point is the key.  I highly recommend it.

Morex

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 10:13:07 AM »

We are survivers...  now, you are handed a GIFT.. You can DO IT.

Thank you for your wonderful message.

Peace!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18