Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
started a week ago

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: started a week ago  (Read 5189 times)

sabriny

started a week ago
« on: August 30, 2010, 03:57:24 PM »

I started a week ago and my weight has been all over the board. I don't know if I am doing this right.  I know it works because I did it a few years ago and lost about 10lbs.  Anyway I take 2 tablespoon of ELOO in the am when I get up and then I take 2 additional tablespoon around 6 pm.  This helps me cut out the night snacking.
I just a little disappointed   :?  right now but I am not going to give up.

goblyn

• C'est ne pas une goblyn
Re: started a week ago
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 06:16:16 PM »

As long as you're having at least an hour on each side of your ELOO dose that you don't consume any flavors, you're doing it right.  You're not getting up, taking ELOO and brushing your teeth are you?  You can do so, but noseclip or brush with baking soda.

Welcome to the boards and good luck.  Sounds like you had luck in the past, but it can take a while to start working, especially if you're coming to this right on the heels of another diet, your body will take some getting used to the new routine.  Just stick it out and be patient.  If worse comes to worse, you can try a different oil or a different technique.  There's about as many different ways to do SLD as there are people on this boards (if not more) and one thing we've found is that while the principles are all the same, the practical execution of those principles varies from person to person!

sabriny

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 03:27:54 PM »

i am doing better and i added the sugar water around 3 pm... i feel that it is working and that i have more energy.   :)

TalkingRat

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 03:59:40 PM »

Glad to hear your energy has picked up, Sabriny.  Good luck with your goals!

Sanchiaza

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 05:47:20 AM »

Good to hear that things are working now!

Welcome and good luck  :D

multitasker

• Pharmacy Pacific
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 11:21:34 AM »

If you have done it already years ago, you don't have to be scared that it will become ineffective now. Continue your good work and may you reach your goal weight.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18