sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Then I had breakfast and for the first time in my adult life I had a regular human breakfast. I ate a sufficient amount of food for a regular size human. And I was full. -- Morex

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: EASY EFFORTLESS weight loss --mantra chanting for 15-20 mins a day LEADS TO AS  (Read 37340 times)

Maychi

Re: Divine tools for weight loss --mantra chanting for 15-20 mins a day
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 07:28:21 am »

Thanks, Brzee and TR! I just hope it doesn't stop working like SLD and the Gabriel Method did  :x.

IndianGirl

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 09:09:27 am »

Brzee,

Thanks! Looking forward to ur feedback on the weight loss mantra.

MAYCHI,
YOU CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET...AND HOWW!!!!  :D
Congratulations on the weight loss.
I am really happy that something that worked for me and I shared is working for so many people :)
My experience is identical to yours. The AS from the mantra lasts about 2-3 days for me, even if I dont chant some days. However, I try not to skip chanting because mantra chanting is supposed to be most effective when consistently done daily. Infact, 40 day cycles are the recommended period...

TalkingRat,
Congratulations on ur positive experience with the mantra.
For an anti-anxiety effect, you need to get to the root cause of the problem and address it with a mantra. If u tell me what u r anxious about, then I may be able to suggest the relevant mantra for it. If u dont want to write openly, u cud send me a private message. Ofcourse, I understand this may be private and if u dont want to let me know, that fully ok :)

brzee

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 04:53:44 pm »

Indian Girl:

I love the mantra!  Kanta Koope, Kshut  BiPasha, Nivrutti.

I am saying it a lot in my mind, getting it memorized until I don't have to think about it anymore and then just kind of plays in my mind without too much thinking.

I'm going to sleep at night saying it in my mind.  It's very comforting.
 :)

brzee

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2010, 02:48:04 pm »

Indian Girl,
Sent you the private message with the mantras you needed.  Did you get them?
Thanks!
Brzee

brzee

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2010, 02:59:40 pm »

Are you guys also doing olive oil for the AS, in addition to mantras?

I think both in combination is very good.

IndianGirl

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2010, 08:03:30 pm »

Thanks brzee, got it :)

Maychi

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2010, 03:16:02 am »

Brzee, I'm not doing the oil or anything else for AS.

brzee

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2010, 07:59:23 am »

Indian Girl and Maychi:

I'm getting results with this Mantra!  I keep saying it and it's beginning to come a little easier.  I will keep saying until I don't have to think about the pronunciation any longer.
Yesterday I ate quite a bit more than I would normally feel comfortable with and I lost a couple pounds this morning.  It has to be the mantra!!!

How are you guys doing with it?

IndianGirl

BRZEE, that's great news. CONGRATULATIONS!

IndianGirl

WOWWWIEE!! WOWWWIIIEEE!!!

56.25 kgs  :D :D :D :D :D :D

And its effortless, no struggle to lose wieight!
If people are trying the mantra for weight-loss, I would love to know how its going for u!

VeganKitten

I'm glad things are going so well for you IndianGirl!!
I am using the mantra. Last week I was able to average 1300 cal/day (with some days much higher and some much lower). This week I have struggled and eaten too much a few days. Thanks for reminding me to say the mantra more :)

I haven't lost any weight, still. But I'm at a stubborn sticking point that I think will take patience and a consistent caloric deficit to break.

IndianGirl

Thanks, VK :)

For getting the mantra to start working, my suggestion would be to chant for 2 hours for the first day. This is not really difficult, as you can do it during ur chores around the house, while you jog, or while you drive etc. Else watch a good movie and chant the mantra aloud during the movie. Your 2 hours of mantra-chanting will be a breeze. Occasionally focus on the throat, as often as you can remember to do so.
Try this for day 1, it should give good AS.
Once the AS sets in, you will need only 10-15 minutes of the mantra chanting daily to sustain it. So from Day 2 onwards, 10-15 mins a day should be sufficient.

Maychi,
How long did you have to chant the mantra before AS set in properly for you the first time? Thanks.

brzee

I keep my mantra at my computer, where I see it all the time.  I also go to sleep saying it, and yesterday for the first time I found it playing subconciously in mind and I was so happy.

It took a little effort to get this into my mind, but the more I say it--the better the results.

It really works and I encourage all to try.  I do practice a low carb woe, which works well for me.

Maychi

IG, on the first day I think I did about two hours, I found it quite addictive. Once the novelty wore off, I stopped doing quite so much and only manage maybe about 20 mins a day in intervals of various lengths. But it seems to work and if I feel that my appetite is coming back, I just do a little more.

Having said all this, I've just returned from five days of gluttony (not because I was hungry but because food of a type I normally can't get was there and I overrode the AS) and no chanting, but am slowly getting my AS back. I haven't weighed myself yet, but it's clear I did put some weight on, however, this time I feel quite confident it'll soon come off again and I'll continue the downward slide. And this belief is also something new for me.

brzee

Great job, Maychi!  The chant works.  I somehow feel as if it helps my digestion.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18