Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
FORUM TROUBLE FIXED

The Shangri-La Diet > News, Polls, Announcements

FORUM TROUBLE FIXED

(1/2) > >>

Seth Roberts:
There is a problem with the forums right now. Certain actions will cause you to be directed to an error-message page. We are working to fix the problem. With any luck it will be fixed by Friday (March 26).

update: It has been fixed.

Jbird:
Seth, if it's any comfort, you're not alone. Todd's forum on "Getting Stronger" is having the same issue.

Seth Roberts:

--- Quote from: Jbird on March 25, 2010, 06:10:20 PM ---Seth, if it's any comfort, you're not alone. Todd's forum on "Getting Stronger" is having the same issue.

--- End quote ---

yes, that is a comfort. thanks. I feel like I'm THIS CLOSE to solving the problem but there is one little step I am having trouble with. (For what it's worth, getting files out of a tar archive.)

Jbird:
Good luck! The problem is still going on at Todd's site.

Jbird:
Glad all's well now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Go to full version