Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Combining different oils - flax, evening primrose and ELOO

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Combining different oils - flax, evening primrose and ELOO  (Read 5038 times)

grandworld

Combining different oils - flax, evening primrose and ELOO
« on: February 25, 2010, 01:39:39 PM »

I am wanting to take a combination of Evening Primrose and Flax seed for health and hormonal reasons as well as this diet.  I have realized that it is almost impossible to take the number of tablets though to get the amount of calories you need.  I am thinking of doing a combination of the evening primrose and flaxseed mid morning and then a spoonful of the ELOO in the midafternoon to get the calories up.  Has any one else tried this combination or would make recommendations around this? I hear a lot about the fact that if you change oils you get a different effect so what if you are regularly taking different oils at the different times?

shovelqueen

Re: Combining different oils - flax, evening primrose and ELOO
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 03:44:52 PM »

I'm currently taking coconut oil and whipping cream with coffee as platinum calories, then 1tbsp flaxseed oil and 1 tbsp ELOO together in the afternoons as an SLD shot.  You can take whatever works for you, providing you follow the "rules".  Either flavour free in a 2 hour window, for traditional SLD, or as a fats-only calorie dose in a carb/protein free window for Platinum SLD.

"Strength, balance, joy!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18