Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
PBJ's progress Week 4

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PBJ's progress Week 4  (Read 9490 times)

PBJ

PBJ's progress Week 4
« on: June 04, 2006, 11:13:55 AM »

Well, everyone, I am in Week 4. This morning I weighed 137.5, so I am happy about the decrease, slow as it may go. Slow must be the best way. I think if I continue to be patient with myself, I will see 125 in the coming months.

More importantly, I remain totally uninterested in food. I am only ever "hungry" (not really, just feel like eating) in the mornings, so I will eat something I really enjoy, like a granola bar with a few spoonfuls of peanut butter, two items that used to be on the do-not-eat list. They don't even taste that good anymore anyway! By the time afternoon rolls around, and I've had half of my day's SW allotment, I really have no interest in eating lunch or dinner. It's really amazing me, and what's wonderful is how little I'm spending on food and how easy it is to go the market now. I don't have to give myself a rehearsed lecture about why I shouldn't buy Cinnamon Toast Crunch because I don't want it anymore. The supermarket seems so wild, like a museum. I mean, who would want all of that? Whose stomach could possible hold all of that? (I find myself wondering as I wander the isles) Truth be told, I used to want all of it and consume all of it.

Good luck to all the women out there doing the SLD. I believe it is more difficult for us to lose weight than it is for me, especially those who are trying to lose those stubborn ten-twelve pounds. Be patient with yourselves and keep up the good work!

julienuce

Re: PBJ's progress Week 4
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 08:32:59 PM »

The supermarket is a wierd place to be now!! All the stuff that I used to think I wanted, like breads and cookies just don't appeal anymore. I loved your comments. And the savings on this diet is enormous. I used to spend $200 a week on food (family of 5 -young kids) and now I spend 1/2 that...AND I don't have to spend many hours in the kitch cooking elaborate meals. Now we can eat simply and more healthy! Wonderful! Your museum comment will stick with me forever!
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wmlN6bV/]

[/url]

splitbamboo

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 08:43:55 AM »

I used to spend $200 a week on food (family of 5 -young kids) and now I spend 1/2 that...

Have you put the 5 kids on the diet as well? I've six and they alone eat me out of house and home...

Stephen M (Ethesis)

• http://ethesis.blogspot.com/
    • http://ethesis.blogspot.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 10:35:14 AM »

The supermarket is a wierd place to be now!! All the stuff that I used to think I wanted, like breads and cookies just don't appeal anymore. I loved your comments. And the savings on this diet is enormous. I used to spend $200 a week on food (family of 5 -young kids) and now I spend 1/2 that...AND I don't have to spend many hours in the kitch cooking elaborate meals. Now we can eat simply and more healthy! Wonderful! Your museum comment will stick with me forever!

Isn't it neat?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18