Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
moody blues

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: moody blues  (Read 2975 times)

stardust

moody blues
« on: June 04, 2006, 12:44:54 PM »

Does anyone notice that they are more irritable since starting the diet.  My partner and I have been on it for 5 days.  I have lost just under 4 1bs.  We seem to be ok about not eating so much but find we are quite easily irritated.  It feels a little bit like withdrawal symptoms, or just the underlying stuff that is usually made easier but lots of nice, tempting comfort food.  We are going on holiday in a month for a week to Portugal and hoping to lose some weight before we go.  So its an experiment.

julienuce

Re: moody blues
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 12:57:15 PM »

I have posted a few about this very thing. Its been 5 weeks for me, and for 2 of them I was suffering horribly from crankiness, moodiness, and general irritability. I waited for a while before mentioning it to see if it was just hormonal, but it lasted longer than my usual hormonal stuff, and was much stronger (poor hubby). So I threw it into forum land and Mari27 suggested it may be due to an imbalance between omega 6 and omega 3 intake. another person thought maybe blood sugar was causing the problem due to lower carb intake/calorie intake. That could be true, but for me it is surely due to not enough omega 3 intake. For 5 days now I have taken a caplet of fish oil along with my canola oil, and I feel much much better. In fact, I think it 'cured' my really mean moodiness. (I'm just back to cranky old me now - very normal :D). I also have upped my omega 3 foods - salmon, walnuts, theres a whole list out there to check out. Try this and post back. I'd love to hear if you get results.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wmlN6bV/]

[/url]

stardust

Re: moody blues
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 01:03:32 PM »

Thanks for that, I just read your note.  Will look into the omega 3/6 oils story.  must go,  bye for now...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18