Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
SLD help with addictions?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SLD help with addictions?  (Read 9832 times)

Ann H

SLD help with addictions?
« on: June 03, 2006, 11:58:59 PM »

I've been doing this and listening to others doing this since last September, and we all say again and again that it frees us from all sorts of intake cravings and addictions.

So many have posted about being freed from food or drink "addictions"...

People struggling with eating disorders have posted and said they feel much more freed and sane.

Smokers have posted saying it helps them quit.

I'm wondering if it could help with any other addictions or "demons"? I do feel generally a bit more in control and sane and calm since I started this, but perhaps that all stems from the appetite stuff. I don't have any other addictions to measure. If this could help with drug addiction and the others--wah, that's when the Nobel's gotta come to Seth.

If anyone has contacts who are struggling with drug or alcohol addictions, perhaps they could try this and let us know (anonymously of course) if it helps? And those who are struggling with Eating Disorders, smoking, etc, please keep posting!

Seth could be on to something much bigger and better for humanity than he or any of us suspected. Worth checking out!!

Cheers,
Ann H

akhdar

Re: SLD help with addictions?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 12:31:27 AM »

Ann H,

I truly believe that you are on to something.

I still drink coffee in the morning but I am not DESPERATE for it as I was before.

I also just feel a lot more clear headed and less foggy -- more alert than I have been in ages.

I began this diet for weight loss (natch) but the auxiliary effects have been so astounding and liberating that I would stay on this regime, regardless of changes to my body's form.

Akhdar

BobbieT

• SETH ROBERTS FOR PRESIDENT ... OR SAINT!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 05:35:42 AM »

See my post in the "ask seth" group on SLD and alcohol cravings. I have found an amazing effect! It's helped with the nicotine cravings as well; I had quit, but was "cheating" on weekends and now that urge is gone. I"m just amazed and want to explore this effect with others.
A man's life is nothing but an extended trek through the detours of art to recapture those one or two moments when his heart first opened. --- Albert Camus

lou49

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 11:57:51 AM »

OMG I hope so!  I have practically eaten my bodyweight in chocolate and biscuits in the past couple of weeks!

Louise
Louise
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18