Hi, Tandoori Trilobite, yes I'm a so quiet SLDer....and I believe there are other quiet ones, please submit your post too
Hi nougat, Maychi, thank you~~~
Hi Pinkmug, wow, Portugal is a place I've never been
To answer your questions, I should add more details here:
I used a small cup that is about 20ml oil each time, twice a day, normally I have breakfast at 9 am, drink the first cup of oil between 10-11am, have lunch at 12pm, and dinner at 7:30 pm, drink the second oil at 2 pm, 4 pm, 6 pm...not fixed, besides the oil and meals, I drink pure water, and some Xylitol water/rock candy when I was still hungry.
If I missed one oil in the day, I'll add it after dinner but it won't work if I go to sleep immediately...half-ours' digest time will get it work.
I got some plateaus...at 59kg, 55kg, 53kg, and 50kg I think, the way out of plateau is "Change", just as most of you shared:
Switch oil, change time, change food.....I usually use canola oil for 2 weeks and another oil for 3 days then switch back to canola oil, which works best for me.
Some other points are....
1) don't get too tired, relax and have rest to keep your body in good status
2) avoid ditto food...since ditto food phenomenon is significant on me, say a big burger on the first day, "Oh, I'm totally full, I can't finish it"; the same burger the second day, "It's not that big, just so so", the third day "Have I had something? I'm so hungry now, just half an hour after the burger!!!" Just in this way.
Add different sauces, choose different food flavors, different dishes in a same restaurant....
3) less main food
4) I take multi-vitamin and Soya Lecithin sometimes(not everyday), it's not clear which dropped my LDL, the oil or the lecithin, maybe both.
5) Suger water, Xylitol water/rock candy will help you get through the oil and low calorie meals days easier
6) clip the nose when drinking oil will help you swallow oil easily
7) I check my weight every morning and log the data into Google doc.....maybe it works too
Come to this forum to learn from you, haha
I have twice of 15ml oil now, on some days only once, not so strictly....and I have more food now because it's winter I need keep warm (feel cold during the SLD times).
One more thing....Since I'm female, I noticed I'll be more hungry during the several days before period, and then lose more if I don't take in extra food.
So much this time.