Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Possible device for more discreet nose clipping

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible device for more discreet nose clipping  (Read 17127 times)

Maychi

Re: Possible device for more discreet nose clipping
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 08:47:27 AM »

Meldawn, thanks for the best laugh in ages! I've stopped nose stuffing when I'm out. I reckon that the AS from my other meals can tie me over.

I like your self made plugs idea, but it's just too complicated for me, I'm a lazy, simple gal, me. It takes me ten minutes once a month to cut up the pantyhose and then about five seconds to stuff my nose before meals. Something to pull them out with would be nice, but really it's  not necessary, it's very easy and clean to just blow them into a tissue.

Heidi 555

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2009, 10:47:54 AM »

meldawn, very creative and inventive experimentation.  Thanks for posting the links and the description of your nose plugs.  I'm not nose clipping as much these days.  Otherwise I would experiment with your device.  I have used the silicone ear plugs to replace the rubber on nose clips that have worn out.  It works well for that purpose.  I also rejuvenate old plugs with rubberbands.  Wishing you much success on your SLD journey!
It took 1 year of nose clipping
to lose 20 pounds (from about 140 to 120)
Dropped from size 8-10 to size 4
I'm 5' 4.5"

Read about my success nose clipping regular food instead of doing oil or sugar: http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=5903.

meldawn

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »

Pinkmug:  Thanks and blech!!!!! 

Nougat:  Sure, but they kept talking about peas and marbles!  No one mentioned silicon! 

Maychi:   Yeah, this is probably the best approach. 

Heidi:  Your success with noseclipping was one of the main things that got me interested.  Forgive me if I'm asking something you've already answered (I think I've read the noseclipping board thoroughly but could have missed something) but would you mind telling me why you are noseclipping less?  I would really appreciate any info you could provide. 

meldawn

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2009, 04:09:49 PM »

Heidi:  I'm full of beans.  I just read some of your more recent comments and it sounds like you're not noseclipping as much because you don't need to.  Yeah you! 

All:  Thanks to all of your for your support and kind comments. 

tek_vixen

• A mind is a terrible thing to lose!
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2009, 04:16:56 PM »

OK, this conversation is hilarious.  But I find myself compelled to confess that I got a marble stuck up my nose when I was 3 years old.  I don't remember the incident, of course, but my much older brother delights in periodically telling the story.  The story traumatized me enough as a child that I'll pass on sticking things up my nose.  I'll stick to my blue noseplugs, TYVM.   :lol:

Ironically, my DD2 was doing her science experiment today and it was really funny to watch her friends, blindfolded and noseplugged, attempting to guess what food they were eating.  They were absolutely shocked that they couldn't taste a thing.  Yet the macaroni and cheese, and the rice were very easy to identify in the second half of the experiment where the noseplug was removed.

T-Vix

Courtney

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 11:07:21 PM »

Wow! Those are so cool! I'd be afraid they'd get stuck up there... Like all the other things mentioned!

bleeding

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 11:56:14 AM »

yes,

Wow! Those are so cool! I'd be afraid they'd get stuck up there... Like all the other things mentioned!

I hope you keep in mind, something in your nose or sinuses is RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR BRAIN. 

In fact, really close to your pituitary & hypothalamus.  I forget if there's a bone separating actual brain from sinus, though.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18