Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
REAL appetite suppression -- barbinsky progress (May 29=165.2, July 26=163.2)

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: REAL appetite suppression -- barbinsky progress (May 29=165.2, July 26=163.2)  (Read 14448 times)

Seth Roberts

• Administrator

that's great -- your reward for patience and reading the boards!

xtine

Hi Barbinsky--- wonderful news.  And I want to confirm your experience with my own--- i've had moderate appetite suppression and slow but definite weight loss, and then yesterday tried the crazy spicing smoothie in addition to oil--- wham.  Just like the appetite switch got turned off.  I had to force myself to eat a small salad for dinner jjust because I'd eaten nothing green all day and thought I should.  Today I have eaten one sandwich and taken oil and I'm stuffed again.  It's amazing.  I thinkk it does really work. 

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18