Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Leda - Day 2

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leda - Day 2  (Read 7443 times)

shangrilalala

Leda - Day 2
« on: June 03, 2006, 09:34:23 AM »

Hello everyone!

My name is Leda and I am BRAND NEW to this forum. I am 22 years old (female) and 149 pounds. I feel so proud of everyone here that has lost weight in the first week, way to go! And I hope I can be one of them.

I just began using canola oil (100% pure grocery-store brand canola oil). I take 1 tablespoon an hour before eating. I began yesterday afternoon and was absolutely shocked at the IMMEDIATE change in my food cravings. I had the tblspn of oil an bour before eating my lunch/dinner (at 4pm) and DID NOT CRAVE anything the whole day!!! I am still shocked. But in order to not starve my poor body, I had a frozen Minute Maid lemonade at the cinema instead of popcorn around 8pm.

This morning, I woke up and ate a usual breakfast (2 scrambled eggs, english muffin, 2 pieces of turkey bacon). I took 1 tblspn of canola oil an hour afterwards. Even after going on a walk on a very sunny day (today), I came home and still have NO appetite when I would usually be ravenous. I AM SHOCKED!!!!

My one question so far is this: How does the canola oil work, when I see that 1 tblsp of it is 14 grams of fat? Wouldn't this help the body GAIN weight, along with the rest of the 'fats' I eat throughout the day?

So happy to be part of this group and thank you,
Leda :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18