Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Potato diet

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Potato diet  (Read 8595 times)

Ainsprid

Re: Potato diet
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 06:43:28 AM »

A guilty pleasure of mine is taking a cold baked potato out of the fridge and eating it lol. 

Haha that sounds exactly like me!! When I was on my holiday, my boyfriend's mom had
made a wonderful dinner and put the leftovers in the fridge .. that night, when they
had cooled down, I tried some and they were amazing! So I had some more the next
morning .. and the rest of that day .. and the day after that .. haha .. I ate all the
potatoes! They were cooked but with the skin still on .. and they were reeeaaally good ^^

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 07:26:44 AM »

i looove potatoes - but at the mo i'm giving them a miss. :(

goblyn

• C'est ne pas une goblyn
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 07:56:24 AM »

Well I've decided that I'm giving this a try, making a cold potato/navy bean/maybe lentil salad with some balsamic vinegar and onion and garlic...maybe some fresh herbs from my garden, and seeing how that goes for lunch next week...

Ainsprid

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2009, 08:10:34 AM »

Ohh that sounds amazing goblyn!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18