Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
tie handkerchief against nose instead of noseclips ;-)

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: tie handkerchief against nose instead of noseclips ;-)  (Read 13362 times)

IndianGirl

Re: tie handkerchief against nose instead of noseclips ;-)
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 11:10:05 PM »

yay!! 59 kgs today.

Just noticed that I started this thread exactly a month ago, and this loss of 1.5 kgs looks good, REALLY GOOD, considering I have been eating my pizzas and icecreams, and have achieved it with no sense of deprivation, using a method that's so comfortable that I often forget that I am doing it. I often forget to take th handkerchief off, its that comfortable. No wonder I managed to stick to this idea for a month!!

Foods that turn totally flavourless with handkerchief across nose:
1. raw unsalted pistachio nuts
2. raisins.

A snack with the above can easily deliver 250-300 calories, and its enjoyable to get this SLD dose.

Jewwell

Re: tie handkerchief against nose instead of noseclips ;-)
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 08:43:12 AM »

Hi Indian Girl  I had been nervous about nose clipping so decided to try your scarf method. I found it did lead to good appetite suppression and I've lost 1lb. in 5 days. What I didn't like about it was that my glasses steam up and I have to take them off. And then I can't see well. Also it was messy as lower edge of the scarf kept getting in the way of my food. Maybe that was because I didn't pin it to my hair as you suggested. Just noticed that suggestion now.

Anyway, I think it's a good idea and does work. But I'm now trying nose clipping which I was led into by trying your method. I now realize its not so hard to eat with your nose blocked as I thought.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18