Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Weight Tracking Graph

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weight Tracking Graph  (Read 17997 times)

Amy

• Administrator
Re: Weight Tracking Graph
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 10:35:58 PM »

This graph is now on Seth's home page. http://shangriladiet.com/

KS

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 10:50:08 PM »

hi Ray,  the graph is great- very scietific and easy way to grasp what SLD is doing. 

I'm not skillful at making webpages, but is there a way, when I put my cursor on a line, that I can see the names of the people.  Somehow I feel it is very important for me read the postings of the people that are in my weight range, and how they are losing weight (of course, there are several other things I have to take into consideration when I do this comparison, like their height, gender, age etc.).

Also, I want to post one day with my 1-2 lb loss in last 3 weeks, which could also be a culmination of newly started exercise, being conscious of what I've been eating, and of course 3 tbs ELOO (even though I feel that my brain is already knowing the taste and bit of the flavor of the oil, even as just looking at the bottle, before I take my gulp).

thanks again for the 'motivational chart'. 

catwoman

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2006, 09:12:13 PM »

Thanks Rey!

bigbaddar

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 04:38:37 AM »

Hey Rey,

Thank you......

Reached my original goal of 200 lbs from 235....Onto a 2nd goal of 185!

Rey

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2006, 09:38:30 AM »

You are all most welcome.

jprcfp

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 04:37:16 AM »

After hearing Seth Roberts on The Dennis Prager Show, I began taking light olive oil twice a day in May of 2006. So far I have lost nearly 30 pounds with almost no effort on my part! This method of weight loss has changed my life and given me a new outlook on my future. I am a 55 year old man in a profession where I sit most of the day. I do ride a bicycle several times a week for 45 minutes to an hour or more at a steady and rigorous pace. However, even with the exercise I continued to gain weight and did not feel that I was over eating. Well now when I compare how much I eat with the ELOO to what I was eating I can see that I was definitely overeating! If I ate now what I typically ate in one day before I think I would get physically sick.

:lol:

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 08:25:46 AM »

jprcfp, thanks for letting me know. And please keep posting about your progress.

snaxion

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 04:37:25 PM »

Hi!

BuCyn

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2008, 09:10:53 AM »

That's pretty inspiring.   :D

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18