Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
need help SLD since 6/1/09 with very little results of AS

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need help SLD since 6/1/09 with very little results of AS  (Read 3094 times)

lancebrackin

need help SLD since 6/1/09 with very little results of AS
« on: July 10, 2009, 08:30:15 AM »

Details:
Started on SLD 06/01/09 with ELOO. I usually take 3 Tbs about an 1-2 hours after breakfast. I was 235 lbs when I started and I weighed 228 today. That is with my clothes on. I have been sticking with ELOO, because I read where some people took longer than others for their body to adjust. I have not really seen much AS. I am still hungry at meal times and sometimes get hungry in between meals. I usually do not eat in between meals, but that is more will power than anything. I have read that some people are having success with FS oil.
Should I try switching? My job does not really allow me time to sip SW over a long period, because I might be to busy to take the time. I am not crazy about taking some oils for health benefits. I want to lose weight (My goal is 185 lbs), but I do not want to compromise my health.

Any suggestions or does anyone else story sound similar. Look forward to your feedback.

shovelqueen

Re: need help SLD since 6/1/09 with very little results of AS
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 08:59:35 AM »

If you've lost 7 lbs in the past 6 weeks, and you are comfortable with what you are doing, I'd say stick with it.  AS is not always a matter of not being hungry at all -it's more about listening to your body's real hunger signals instead of environmental stimuli that encourage us to eat for other reasons.  (It's that time, food is fun, food is comfort, food is cool, TV ads, etc.)

You sound like you are doing well.  SLD is not magic, and not necessarily fast, but the weight loss is real, not water weight.  Try taking your measurements, or monitor your waistband on your jeans for further reassurance that it's working. :D

"Strength, balance, joy!"

Madeline

Re: need help SLD since 6/1/09 with very little results of AS
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 06:47:38 PM »

I also think you are doing very well! At first when i started, i had such high expectations because of success that others had, that i didn't feel like i was having enough success. However, I have started to notice little things that are different. I have made a commitment to myself to try and notice these small changes (ex. not feel like eating dinner at night, not totally compulsive towards food, stop eating a little sooner, etc). I want weight loss more than anything, but a healthier way of life is also very imp. And you've already lost 7 lbs! That is great. Celebrate your successes!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18