Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
This little piggy went nose-clip-clip-clip all the way home!

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: This little piggy went nose-clip-clip-clip all the way home!  (Read 30632 times)

nougat

• Malta EU
Re: This little piggy went nose-clip-clip-clip all the way home!
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2009, 09:59:43 PM »

pink  :lol:

i too don't post pix of my kids!!!  and mine tend to vanish after a while!! :)

my FIL  was also mean and aggressive - in fact in retrospect those were the first signs of his illness - as well as just sitting watching tv - but they all thought it was cos of his retirement.
then the not bothering to dress and increased aggression and meanness.  and then crazy behaviour .... when he was admitted to hosp he got meds to calm him down but of course that - or perhpas the progression of the illness zombie-fied him.....

Heidi 555

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2009, 05:14:14 PM »

It's really hard when someone gets mean and aggressive because of their illness.  Usually nursing homes tend to over medicate someone like that because it's much more costly to care for someone who is acting up.  I know that a lot of folks with mental illness resist taking meds because they don't like the stupor that it puts them in. 
It took 1 year of nose clipping
to lose 20 pounds (from about 140 to 120)
Dropped from size 8-10 to size 4
I'm 5' 4.5"

Read about my success nose clipping regular food instead of doing oil or sugar: http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=5903.

Clarinette

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2009, 07:46:41 AM »

Hi Heidi,

I have a little question for you, If I try nose clipping food, do I need the two hour windows or I can nose clip at anytime?

Heidi 555

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2009, 04:02:05 PM »

Clarinette, If you nose clip a small amount and want to be really safe, then I would observe the 2 hour window.  I think that it's okay to be loose with the window on occasion.  Also, it's probably better to nose clip and not observe the window, than not to nose clip at all.  Especially if you're nose clipping something rich and decadent like dessert.  Those kinds of calories tend to really raise the set point.  So I think that if you nose clip your dessert, even if you didn't nose clip your meal, it still is helpful in keeping your set point down.  Of course this hasn't been fully tested, let me know what you find if you try it.  You've been doing incredibly well.  Wishing you much continued success.
It took 1 year of nose clipping
to lose 20 pounds (from about 140 to 120)
Dropped from size 8-10 to size 4
I'm 5' 4.5"

Read about my success nose clipping regular food instead of doing oil or sugar: http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=5903.

Clarinette

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2009, 04:14:33 PM »

Thank you Heidi. I will start with trying the xilitol and next when that will kind of stop working , I'll try nose clipping :). I'll tell you how I am doing with it. Thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18