Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
...at the tail end - nearer than I was when I started

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24]   Go Down

Author Topic: ...at the tail end - nearer than I was when I started  (Read 56180 times)

shovelqueen

Re: ...at the tail end - nearer than I was when I started
« Reply #345 on: May 15, 2012, 04:02:01 AM »

Hey there!!  I'm still around, too.  I've been doing more of a Primal diet the past couple of years, but with the added bonus of SLD principles.  I'm just now considering going back on the oil to get off a plateau that I'm having trouble busting.  Using lots of coconut oil - it's great stuff.

So nice to see you back on the boards.  How's life?

"Strength, balance, joy!"

falconcy

• Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
« Reply #346 on: May 15, 2012, 04:09:35 AM »

Life is good, work is a bit crap, though I'm waiting feedback for a couple of way better paid jobs, once I get that sorted it's pretty much perfect.
A legend in his own lunch hour

falconcy

• Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
« Reply #347 on: September 02, 2012, 01:24:56 AM »

I ended up getting a way better job and that's where I currently am. I'm working for a Software House as a Project Manager these days. The job is going well - we even get fed on a lunch time. I'm busy preparing for GITEX Dubai in October.

I'm currently experimenting with coconut oil, though due to my focus being on work, I'm not so results focused. I do need to get some more weight off though as looking smart in a suit is part of the job.

I still pop in from time to time to see how people are getting on, just not as often as I would like due to being too busy living.
A legend in his own lunch hour
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18