Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
anyone with amazing results?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone with amazing results?  (Read 13668 times)

mom2kittens

anyone with amazing results?
« on: September 06, 2008, 05:51:14 PM »

I am seeing many people who have lost 5 - 20 lbs.  This is outstanding but I am wondering if anyone has lost a HUGE amount?  I want (need) to lose about 100 lbs!  Anyone else in my situation?

shovelqueen

Re: anyone with amazing results?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 06:07:57 PM »

See Karky's thread, Stephen M., Falconcy, and Wheatendad for outstanding weight losses.  They're all up in the mega-loss category.  There's more, but their names escape me at the moment.  Hopefully they'll chime in. 

"Strength, balance, joy!"

Stephen M (Ethesis)

• http://ethesis.blogspot.com/
    • http://ethesis.blogspot.com/
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 06:41:26 AM »

See Karky's thread, Stephen M., Falconcy, and Wheatendad for outstanding weight losses.  They're all up in the mega-loss category.  There's more, but their names escape me at the moment.  Hopefully they'll chime in. 

You can look at http://sethroberts.net/ for some graphs of collections of data lines on weight loss by initial weights for a lot of people.

http://sethroberts.net/stories/index.html for success stories starting with Michael.

Myself, I got up to 265, but could only get down to 245.  With SLD I'm currently at 175.

What I did was lose weight, got down to the 160s and for a variety of reasons brought my weight back up to 189 and kept it there about two years.  I'm now letting my weight work its way down toward 160 again.  It is 175 today, so I'm about half-way there (from 189 which is my current baseline).

It is still a thrill to put on pants that my first thought as I'm pulling them up is that they are way too small and I'll never fit. ;)

mithra

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 11:07:54 PM »

Hermione went to Madam Pomfrey with uncontrollable hiccups to see if she could do something to stop them. Madam Pomfrey examined her all over and then pronounced gravely, 'I got news for you, Miss Granger. You''re pregnant.' At that news Hermione fainted on the spot, and when she finally came round a few minutes later she asked 'Oh, dear - am i really pregnant?' - 'Of course not!' she said 'But it has cured your hiccups, hasn't it?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 04:54:24 AM by Seth Roberts »

goblyn

• C'est ne pas une goblyn
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 06:20:25 AM »

OMG, is that the best spam ever hilarious!

Sanchiaza

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 07:37:39 AM »

LOL  :lol: I agree!

soontobethin

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 01:21:45 AM »

I am seeing many people who have lost 5 - 20 lbs.  This is outstanding but I am wondering if anyone has lost a HUGE amount?  I want (need) to lose about 100 lbs!  Anyone else in my situation?

Howz' about "50 lbs and SIZE 2 RALPH LAUREN JEANS?}

THIS WORKS, FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, DON'T BE DISCOURAGED, IT TAKES A LITTLE TIME,

YOU CAN DO IT. PROMISE.

bigbaddar

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 04:34:04 AM »

Mine aren't amazing results...but good enough...Went from size 22 to size 16....some size 14 depending on the cut of the dress or the style of the pants...

You?  Would you be happy to lose 1/2 of the 100 lbs...AND  be able to keep it off..?

Reached my original goal of 200 lbs from 235....Onto a 2nd goal of 185!

soontobethin

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 11:05:53 AM »

To BJane,
Just ran across your message and hope you are doing well... thought I would catch you up to date with me...
Our daughter's wedding was in December and our 56th wedding Anniversary was on the same day..., It was glorious...
We had such a great time and I wore a size 4 black slinky v-necked ball gown with a very brilliant sparkly crystal rinestone necklass and got WOW reviews..,  The bride and me looked just terrific.!!!! Hahahaha! Yes, I am still maintaining my weight loss and feeling just fine... (was asked by many of my relatives about "how did you get so small????) - Which delighted me no end! Stilling eating small amounts that is still satisfying with occasional splurges of Tarimisu or a favorite chocolate for Valentines Day... but other than that... still getting big OK physicals review from my physician and weigh from 107 to 112... and back again! Everything is just great. Hope you are well and almost skinny... I am still doing the Eloo and occasionally sugar/water for a "tea" in the afternoon...  Best wishes to you and all... lj
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18