Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Look at this! Idea from The Beneke method

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Look at this! Idea from The Beneke method  (Read 11369 times)

Ann H

Re: Look at this! Idea from The Beneke method
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2006, 11:26:39 PM »

Thanks, Tim!

Wah, I think I'm now handing you my vote for "deserves-a-hunchbacked-assistant" award. My coconut oil pills are insignificant compared to this level of wizardry.

It might interest you that a fascinating study (Nutrition rehabilitation of undernourished children utilizing Spiruline and Misola) found excellent results with feeding children in Burkina Faso a mix of Misola (50 g) and spirulina (5 g).

Misola is composed of these powders:
  • millet -60%
  • soy -20%
  • peanut -10%
  • sugar -9%
  • salt -1%

Spirulina grows locally in one of their lakes, and as its a powder, fills in easily for missing fruits and veggies. (Other combinations in the "developing" world are other legumes and millet and whole sugars.) Report at PubMed at http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1386687

I think I'm gonna try the spirulina-misola myself in your method, as soon as I can get the necessary powders.

Cheers,
Ann H

BenekeMethod

Re: Look at this! Idea from The Beneke method
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2006, 09:51:35 AM »

Hi,
The misola sounds interesting. And thanks for the "hunchback assistant award" -- I hadn't quite thought of myself as a mad scientist, but I can see how I might seem a bit like one. I'll wear it proudly!

Tim
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18