Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Add Fiberzon and you will be even more full..and regular of course ;)

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add Fiberzon and you will be even more full..and regular of course ;)  (Read 2868 times)

Dana

I have started taking Fiberzon again, today I have had 4 scoops. I just checked everything on my fitday journal and with the combination of Shangri-la (my oil) and the Fiberzon, I am completely full..and I  have eaten only 600 calories (it's after 4pm).

http://www.newstarget.com/006638.html

I don't take the fiberzon with the oil for obvious taste reasons but also because the fiberzon could interfere with my oil aborbtion by binding the oil to the fiber and exiting it out of the body. So take the fiberzon directly before your meal.

cheers,

Dana

vcanfield

Dana,

Thanks for the tip. I read newstarget also. They are the ones who clued me into the fact that Hoodia is close to impossible to find these days and most of the stuff online is fake.

Dana

Hi  V,

I also read  that about hoodia! It is amazing how many scams are out there good thing it's hard to make fake olive oil, eh?  :wink:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18