Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
How much oil should I take?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much oil should I take?  (Read 1842 times)

mom3boys

How much oil should I take?
« on: June 06, 2006, 07:04:45 AM »

I'm a newbie and have read the book cover to cover.

I still don't know how much oil I should have per day though. I'm 43 years old and only 5' tall. I weigh 149 lbs and would like to get down to less than 120.  I exercise 5 days per week for about an hour each day, have been on Weight Watchers for the past 4 months and have lost 15 lbs. I want to accelerate my weight loss and feel less hungry, so I'm trying the SLD after hearing about it from the Dennis Prager show.

I've been taking 1 1/2 tablespoons of ELOO between breakfast and lunch, and 1 1/2 tablespoons an hour after dinner. It's been 5 days and I've not felt the appetited suppression yet. Does it take longer for the appetite suppression to kick in if you've been dieting for a while?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ronnie

Re: How much oil should I take?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 11:18:31 AM »

I suggest you take some time and have a really good read through these forums.  SLD works differently for different people and different people are working the SLD differently.  For some appetite suppression kicks in right away, for others, it takes a lot longer.  Have a read...

SFGary

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 06:08:01 PM »

It seems sugar water works for some people and oil for others. My suggestion is to switch oils, canola or grapeseed, before upping the intake. Are you leaving the required one hour gap before and after you take the oil before you eat?

Will

• Today is a good day to diet.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 12:09:50 PM »

Also make sure you are using a real tablespoon:  http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=489.0

Additionally this FAQ post might have relevance for you:  http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=669.0
I wouldn't care if the scale said 400 lbs, if I looked like Brad Pitt.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18