Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Pets

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Pets  (Read 39115 times)

goblyn

• C'est ne pas une goblyn
Re: Pets
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2009, 06:29:32 AM »

Shovelqueen!  I never pictured you with a tattoo before!!!!

I think now we're going to need to make a tattoo page...lol.

shovelqueen

« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2009, 06:33:14 AM »

Shovelqueen!  I never pictured you with a tattoo before!!!!

I think now we're going to need to make a tattoo page...lol.

And you can only see half of it there.  And it's my third one!! 8)

I became a bit of a rebel in my 40's! :lol:

"Strength, balance, joy!"

goblyn

« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2009, 09:18:35 AM »

LOL, good for you! 

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2009, 11:42:19 AM »

oooh yes!!!  i was never keen on tattoos cos here they were only on a certain type of people.  altho now they are much more acceptable i doubt if i would ever get a tattoo myslef .  but i've been watching miami ink and la ink cos i can really appreciate the art of tattoos.  and the courage it takes to get one!!! (and i don't mean the pain)
i would love to see all your tattoos - i guess you have one too goblyn?
your flowers are very pretty shove!  just saw the second pic of your molly - what a sweet look she has on her face!!!  i love little birds!!

goblyn

« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2009, 12:49:11 PM »

I also have three (each forearm and my shoulder blade), there's only one that I currently like though.

The one on my shoulder blade, while there's nothing wrong with it, was my first tattoo and being on my shoulder I forget what the heck it looks like, and often even forget that it is there.  Its a black sillhouetted dragon head, nothing too special, but its just you know...blah.  My left forearm has a tattoo that was awesome in theory, and for a while I was happy with it, its a sea nymph rising out of the water, but the artist kind of goofed up the face and after a while it just bugs me so I would like to get it turned into a dragon rising out of the water (I have an affinity for dragons lol) wouldn't be too difficult to cover, just expensive.  The only one I actually like is on my right forearm, its a...you guessed it...oriental style dragon.

If I ever manage to get the money to get more work done, I'm getting a tattoo of an octopus...somewhere, I haven't decided where.  Octopi are my favorite animals (favorite real animal anyways lol, and coincidentally my favorite thing to get at the sushi bar too!), so I would want a very realistic detailed design, which, of course, would cost lots of money...oh well, I can dream!

karky

• Life is Good!
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2009, 02:03:34 PM »

I also have three (each forearm and my shoulder blade), there's only one that I currently like though.

This is why I don't have any tattoos.
I can't decide for any length of time what kind of art I want to hang on my living room wall, let alone permanently mark on my body.
Too fickle I guess.   :lol:
Lost 98.6lbs since 3-17-2007 
Dwelling on the negative only increases it's power

goblyn

« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2009, 06:06:25 PM »

Well I don't actually hate any of them, I'm just wishing the back one was somewhere that I could appreciate it, I guess my bf gets to look at it while we're sleeping though so maybe it entertains him.  The forearm one I don't care for would be awesome if it had come out better, but a talented tattoo artist will be able to fix it no problems. 

So its not like I have one of those tattoos that you see on websites where people are making fun of them.  I recently saw someone get a very life like portrait of brittney spears along with the lyrics of one of her newer songs on some site.  That was an AWFUL tattoo!

VeganKitten

« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »

I have 3 tattoos. The third one is my wedding ring, I just got it in May for our 10th anniversary. Now I never have to take my ring off  :D

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2009, 11:31:35 PM »

the wedding ring is a great idea!!

pix anyone???? :)

shovelqueen

« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2009, 03:37:20 AM »

I have 3 tattoos. The third one is my wedding ring, I just got it in May for our 10th anniversary. Now I never have to take my ring off  :D

OWWW!  Now that sounds like a sensitive spot! :shock:

Sounds sweet, though. :D

"Strength, balance, joy!"

goblyn

« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2009, 06:36:50 AM »

Well I'm glad you waited until your 10th anniversary for that!  I have heard plenty of stories about people getting that tattoo when they get married and then getting divorced a year later!  That would be very unpleasant! 

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2009, 06:46:16 AM »

BRRRRRR tattoos  :shock:

And now I give you: Sniff, Bichou and Kissama.
Couldn't find any of Jacó.

Had almost forgotten I have a Kissama Tshirt, so old and boxy it was long downgraded to the pajamas drawer. I've revamped it, check it out at the hobbies thread  :D
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

goblyn

« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2009, 08:33:13 AM »

That monkey is creepy!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2009, 09:03:29 AM »

aaaaaaw pink how cute!!

i must rush to the hobbies thread now!!

VeganKitten

« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2009, 07:42:59 PM »

On tattoos: http://twitpic.com/5un6x <-- mine's on the left. Hard to see, but it's blue and green. And yes, it was by far more painful than tattoo 1 (on my back) and tattoo 2 (shoulder).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18