Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
patsi and ken's progress report

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: patsi and ken's progress report  (Read 3716 times)

patsi

patsi and ken's progress report
« on: August 25, 2006, 09:54:56 AM »

My husband's progress report is testament to the fact this diet works in spite of us. I posted around 5 weeks ago he was starting SLD he did nothing except take the oil. He is delighted this morning he weighed and has lost 3.5 pounds. Before oil he was one of the world's great eaters and until a few years ago one of the skinniest.
Me I am still wearing a huge cast but thought I would bite the bullet and weigh :shock: it looks like I have lost 6 pounds during this ordeal with the break and surgery. I will take it anyway I can.:wink: :lol:
patsi

lisalgreer

Re: patsi and ken's progress report
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 09:57:13 AM »

Patsi,
I hope you heal soon!  That's great news about your weight loss and Ken's as well.

Best,
Lisa  :D

patsi

Re: patsi and ken's progress report
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 10:16:52 AM »

Thanks Lisa.
patsi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18