Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Firmfaith's Progress -- Began 10/5/06 at 220, now at 217.2

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Firmfaith's Progress -- Began 10/5/06 at 220, now at 217.2  (Read 8235 times)

sammie

• Age 38, F, 5'10" started 9/23/06
Re: Firmfaith's Progress -- Began 10/5/06 at 220, now at 217.2
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2006, 04:01:15 PM »

Oh, me too!  But since starting SLD, my best laid pigout plans end up far short of a pigout because I just can't pack it away any longer.  I have to stop before I'm ill, I can't help it.  Tastes amazing for the first few bites, then, less amazing, and then kind of sickening.  I'm very curious to see how this will all go - a large number of us will be attempting to feast on the same day. 

SILENT

• STARTING DATE 09/27/06
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2006, 04:17:57 PM »

Yep even if we pig out it will be a fraction of what we ate pre SLD . :D

"I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here"

firmfaith

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2006, 07:13:33 PM »

I've been having some difficulty with taking the oil.  It works best for me if I take it right when I get up but I've been getting up late so I haven't been taking the oil in the morning because if I do then I can't brush my teeth and I can't go to work without brushing my teeth!!! :shock:  So, I've got to make myself get out of bed earlier.  It just doesn't work for me to take the oil later in the day...  And, I've noticed a big difference in my appetite when I don't take the oil in the morning.  I have been taking it at night though....  It's just been so hard for me to get up early lately.  Haven't even been working out like I use to..... :(

SILENT

• STARTING DATE 09/27/06
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2006, 07:43:20 PM »

I've been having some difficulty with taking the oil.  It works best for me if I take it right when I get up but I've been getting up late so I haven't been taking the oil in the morning because if I do then I can't brush my teeth and I can't go to work without brushing my teeth!!! :shock:  So, I've got to make myself get out of bed earlier.  It just doesn't work for me to take the oil later in the day...  And, I've noticed a big difference in my appetite when I don't take the oil in the morning.  I have been taking it at night though....  It's just been so hard for me to get up early lately.  Haven't even been working out like I use to..... :(

Can you set an alarm and take it during the night before you get up ? The oil makes me sleep like a rock also. I have been doing all my dose at once and am getting sick i might have to either lower my dose or split it up again .

"I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here"

firmfaith

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2006, 06:47:16 PM »

Silent:  I can try that.  Don't know if it will work or not.  It's a thought....

firmfaith

« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2006, 09:55:57 AM »

I set my alarm for 5 a.m. and got up at 5:30 a.m., had my oil and then did a Core Rhythms workout.  I am so sleepy now though.  I was really hungry when I woke up but I still waited the hour to eat.  Then, I had scrambled eggs w/ bleu cheese.  This usually keeps me full for a long time!  It's almost 1 p.m. and all I've had seen then is 2 cup of decaf. coffee with half 'n half.....  Will try to weigh myself tomorrow!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18