Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
*blinks in shock*

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: *blinks in shock*  (Read 6367 times)

Del

*blinks in shock*
« on: November 29, 2007, 08:30:16 AM »

I have less than 25 lbs. to go.  *blinks stupidly*  I'm having one of those mornings where I just can't believe where I am and where I started because I've lost 85 lbs. and I have 25 lbs. to go and I just.  Can't.  Quite.  Process that idea.  Over Thanksgiving I gained a pound and then this week it's gone again and took two of its friends with it.  I've started working out as of October and am shedding inches left, right and center.  I'm at a new job where no one knows that I used to be incredibly heavy and there's even a really cute fellow faculty member who seems to like me.  He smiles at me.  A lot.  It's nice.  Everything is so . . . fantastic.  I'm so happy I'm practically beside myself.

And still, almost every morning I walk into the bathroom in my panties and my pj's and catch sight of myself in the full-length mirror out of the corner of my eye and the first thought is still "Is that me?".  And I have to stop.  And look.  And wrap my arms around my tummy - my much, much smaller tummy - and think "Oh that's right.  That IS me."  It always makes me laugh.

I have really good mornings.

*laughs happily*

Love y'all,
Del

terio

Re: *blinks in shock*
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 09:58:06 AM »

That's awesome!  I am so happy for you.

ani

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 10:17:08 AM »

Aw Del, that's just lovely!

rps930

• Food For Fuel
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 02:56:14 PM »

Your Joy Shines!!!

Heidi 555

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 03:49:33 PM »

Del, you look fantastic!  Your dedicated, steady, persistant loss and joyful demeanor are an inspiration.  Great work!
It took 1 year of nose clipping
to lose 20 pounds (from about 140 to 120)
Dropped from size 8-10 to size 4
I'm 5' 4.5"

Read about my success nose clipping regular food instead of doing oil or sugar: http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=5903.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18